Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 1: Meal Planning=a full belly!

In the past when I have attempted my own version of 'dieting' (I hate that word!), I basically made sure that I was always hungry.  Guess what that led to?  A night of gorging out on all the things that I promised myself I wouldn't eat!

With the P90X3 meal plan, you are FULL all the time.  But here's the difference between that and being full after a drive-thru run to Taco Bell.  You are full on WHOLE FOODS.  There's a huge difference!  Because you are actually giving your body what it needs!

I will write more about the meal plan, but for now, I wanted to share with you a quick recipe that I am STILL full from!

Oatmeal Fruit Bowl:

-1/2 cup oatmeal
-1 banana
-about 15 strawberries
-1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
-1 tsp. coconut oil

Prepare the oatmeal by adding about 3/4 cup of water (depending on how you like your oatmeal), and microwave for 1 minute.  Add the coconut oil and flax seed, and mix together well.  Then slice the banana and strawberries, and serve.  Makes 1 serving


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love oatmeal and grains for breakfast in the morning, definitely keeps me full all morning and I have plenty of energy to work and chase my daughter around :)

    ReplyDelete

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig