Sunday, March 2, 2014

The beginning....so I can see the end.

For the next 90 days, get ready!  This blog is going to be your 'go to' for all things P90X3.  Tomorrow, I officially start day 1, and I can't tell you how excited I am about it!  Why?  Well, there's a few reasons:

1. This program is 90 days, 90 D-A-Y-S....do you know what that means to me?  It means that at the end of this program I will be very close to the day that my husband returns from deployment.  Talk about motivation, right?  I couldn't think of a better time frame.

2. The nutrition plan is very realistic for me.  I LOVE variety, and that's what this nutrition plan is all about.  You are TOLD to try new things, different combinations of whole foods, you don't need to measure your food out to the ounce, you use hand measurements as opposed to a food scale....to me, that is realistic.  Because, I don't know about you, but I don't keep measuring cups in my purse, nor do I want to.  I want to take what I learn from this program, and apply it to my life beyond the 90 days.

3. Do you have a certain style of trainer that you can appreciate?  I have always really liked Tony Horton.  He is a little funny/quirky, but also very intense and passionate about health and fitness.  I can appreciate all of those things, because that's how I like to be too.  I love health and fitness.  But, I think it's good to have perspective.  Laugh when you mess up.  Scrunch your face when you're getting in that last pull up.  Do your best and forget the rest.  That's me.

Want to join me?  Start following my blog, you will get the answers to your questions, see someone making progress with this program...and most importantly, you will see that YOU can do this too!

In the words of Tony, 'Bring It!'
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig