Sunday, April 13, 2014

4 Months. 3 Vacations. 1 Growing Business. True Freedom!

If someone had told me last year that I would go on 3 vacations in four months I would have been like....WHAT?!

BUT, that's what has happened. Now, don't get me wrong, I have always made sure I went on a vacation about once a year....even if that vacation involved a tent. I've also made sure the trip was PAID for. Taking a trip on a credit card was never my idea of a good time with a giant bill at the end....hence the camping trips.

But to have 3 vacations in 4 months?! CRAZY!

And...there is no debt AT ALL from them. Now, my point isn't to gloat about vacation, my point is to tell you that this isn't something that is unique only to me. My JOB allowed these trips to happen. Both, with the time and the finances. And, while on ALL of these trips I:

-earned a paycheck
-my business GREW
-I put in 1-2 hours a day, MAX on my business

So, I wasn't attached to my laptop, in fact, I made sure I wasn't. A vacation is meant to be enjoyed, and enjoy I did! All this to say, whether you want 3 vacations in 4 months, or you want to pay off debt, or you want to save for a new c
ar, or just want some wiggle room in your budget, that FREEDOM is yours. You JUST have to grasp it.

Does this opportunity make you think about the possibilities for you and your family? I know it did me when I first heard about it, and trust me, vacations are just the tip of my iceberg. I want financial freedom, so I am not tied down to anything or anyone, I do what I want with the money I am given. I answer to myself, and not a supervisor. I can choose to spend more time with my family, help others achieve what I'm achieving, and help people become healthy and fit! 

Next month, on May 5th, I am hosting my very own Coach Training, and I am looking for 5 BUSINESS BUILDERS who want to be a part of this opportunity!

If you are interested, please fill out this application, and I will be in contact with you!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig