Monday, April 28, 2014

60 Day Results from P90X3

I did a little happy dance around my house when I saw the before and after pictures...then when I took my measurements I did even MORE of a happy dance. Needless to say, this house is HAPPY today 

This is something that I made a commitment to, and I'm sticking it out. This program is MORE than just the end of 90 days....this program is bringing me to the final days of being reunited with my husband. To say that there is a lot of heart and emotion behind these results would be an understatement. It signifies so much more than just good results. It shows me that my wallowing days are over. That I can face the uncertainty of being alone, constantly explaining why I'm by myself, and making dinner for one every night. And I can do it while I have a solid goal that I'm reaching for. 

Do you see why you need a 'why' when you start something? My 'why' pushes me EVERY. DAY. If I didn't have it, I wouldn't do it. And I have plenty of examples of that. But this was very special to me. This means something. Find your 'why', and you will succeed every time. It won't always look pretty, there will be setbacks, but you will get there.

Don't get me wrong....as excited as I am for my husband to be like 'daannng!', what I'm MOST excited about is for him to see the change INSIDE.  That I've been alright, that I've been MORE than alright.  For myself, my physical well being is usually a reflection of where my mind is at, and how I'm doing.  Because I've had that go the other way too, and I'm determined to never let that happen to me again.

Do you want your outside to reflect your inside in a GOOD and POSITIVE way?  Try out a challenge group!  I run my challenge groups monthly, and I have one starting up pretty quickly here on May 5th, I would LOVE for you to be a part of what goes on.  They are simple, don't take a lot of time, and give you the results and the accountability that may be missing from your life right not.  Fill out this application, and I'd love to talk with you about it!





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig