Friday, April 4, 2014

Feel Alive! Join a Challenge Group!

When I finished my workout today, I couldn't help but share my thoughts. What started out as a way to get fit for my Jod's return home, has turned into something that is so much more.
Sure. I've lost inches. Sure. I see that muscle definition.
But you know what the BIGGEST improvement has been? My MIND. That muscle has grown the most!
I CHALLENGE you to be a part of my 30 day group coming up in May. This group will help you see those results that you're LOOKING for, but it will also help you in how you FEEL and THINK.
Are you tired of feeling TIRED? Like you've got NOTHING left? Nothing can beat this like diet and exercise, it's been proven time and time and time again. And this group will give you that extra PUSH to keep you accountable to your commitment.
I'm not going to yell. I'm not going to be all up in your face. That's not my style.
But you will be challenged, you will feel better, and you will see results!
This group is OPEN and I have a feeling, it will fill up quickly. Want to be a part? Fill out this form, and I will get connected with you!
                                               Application for Candice's Challenge Group!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig