Wednesday, April 2, 2014

P90X Supplements FAQ

Here is your guide to all things P90X supplements.  Having been someone who has tried them, I feel like I can give a good assessment of what they have done for me, how they taste, and if I would recommend them.  So, here it is!

P90X Protein Bars: Okay, these things are DANGEROUS.  Why?  Because they taste amazing!  When I got them for the first time, I bought the variety pack, and no lie, I ate two a day.  Not a good idea if you are trying to lose weight....they are meant as a meal replacement...not a snack.  So, keep that in mind.

They come in four flavors: Cafe Mocha, Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Wildberry Yogurt

The come in a box of 12, and you can order them with just one flavor or the variety.



P90X Energy and Endurance: This is a pre-workout powder and it is VERY effective.  I struggle with this, because I don't particularly care for the taste.  It comes in a lemon-lime flavor, and it tastes a little on the bitter side for me.  However, it IS effective, so I make up a glass of about 6-8 ozs. of water, pour my scoop in, and just chug it.  In about 20-30 minutes (especially if I drink it first thing in the morning before I've eaten breakfast), I am ready to go!

I have tried other pre-workout powders and this one is by far the safest.  It's derived from green tea, so, it's much more natural and it has been tested and proven to be safe...unlike a lot of other pre-workout drinks.  Things like this really effect me, so I feel like I'm a good judge of it.  In the past when I've tried others drinks, I sometimes have so much energy that it lasts for several hours afterwards, and you don't feel like yourself at all.  With E&E, you definitely have energy, but you don't feel crazy...always a plus for me ;)

You can order as individual packs, or in a tub that lasts for 30 days.  



P90X Results and Recovery Formula:   This stuff tastes SO good!  Tastes a lot like an orange creamsicle...yum!  This is a post workout drink, and you blend two scoops with 12 ozs. of water.  It help to reduce muscle soreness, as well as build and repair your muscles after a pretty intense workout.  I have to say, I have been using it for a week now, and my workouts have been pretty intense, and after drinking this within an hour of my workout, I haven't been sore at all, and I really thought I would be!

You can purchase it in 25 individual packets or a large tub that lasts for 30 days.

P90X Results and Recovery Formula Taste Test!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig