Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Personal Development....what's the BIG deal?!

You might be asking yourself how a simple action like reading a book can change your life.  Well, maybe you just haven’t read an awesome one yet, but, I’m here to say that they totally can. 

I am totally giver.  And not typically to myself.  I will give to others until it hurts me, which is just too much of a good thing.  So, a few months ago, I decided it was time for me to give to me.  And in that process, I have since realized that by giving to me, it most certainly can help me give to others MORE than I had before.


I have been doing a program that I put myself on, in which I read one personal development book a week.  It’s kinda intense, but I love it.  Because I’m always being lifted up in some way.  Whether I’m learning more about my business, my personality, I’m being inspired, or I’m learning how to inspire others, in one way or another I’m getting better, and therefore, helping others to see that for themselves.  It’s an amazing process, and it’s one that makes sense to me, but when you see it in action, it truly is just awesome.  If you’re not a reader, grab an audio book, listen to a Ted Talks (check them out, they are SO cool!), just do SOMETHING, that contributes to you.  You’ll be surprised what 10 minutes a day can do.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig