Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Treat Yo' Self

So, I'm here in Florida with my family, and there are snacks, donuts and icecream galore.  Oh. Boy.  I am doing my best to keep myself under wraps....but whew....it's tough.  My family LOVES to eat.  And, this is where I come from....it honestly feels a lot harder than when I was on the cruise!

Now, I' m human, and I can say I've had a piece of cake, but I'm trying to not totally lose it.  So, while I was scrolling through my instagram feed, I came across this amazing recipe from Jenelle Summers, and it was very fitting, since we had a nice half gallon of cookies 'n cream icecream in the freezer ;)

My recipe is slightly different since I had vegan chocolate with me, but this little recipe is a LIFESAVER, and I don't feel 'hangry' once I drink it, and instead, that sweet tooth is satisfied.  Hope it helps you out with those cravings...I know it helped me survive another day!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig