Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BeachBody Coach Training: Learn How to Build a Business, Create Freedom, AND Get Abs ;)

I have been so CHALLENGED lately to help people understand the OPPORTUNITY of BeachBody coaching.

The reason that I am challenged, is because of the outpouring of goodness it has brought to my own life:

-Consistently staying fit
-Income that has contributed to paying bills, funding vacations, paying down debt and spoiling my dogs and my husband!
-Being surrounded by a community of positive people
-Flexibility to be with a husband who is gone more than half of the year

I could go on and on, but to keep this post brief, I'll just invite you to my coach training 

This training is starting NEXT week, on Sept. 1st, and will give you ALL the basics that you need to become a successful coach.

It will be:
-21 days
-Daily assignments and tips
-Accountability
-Weekly Video Chats to discuss your business

If you have been on the fence about coaching, and are READY to make the beginning of fall a NEW start for you, please fill out this application. Spots will be LIMITED and I want everyone who is interested to have an opportunity to see what this business is all about, and how it truly has unlimited potential!






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig