Friday, August 29, 2014

My Top 10 Sagi Quotes from Body Beast

Sagi CRACKS me up in this workout series.  I don't really know if he means to, but he does.

This workout is definitely marketed towards men, so there's a lot of yelling, a lot of silly little lines that, maybe if I was a man it would pump me up, but since it's me, I just think 'Oh Sagi, you're so funny.'

So, here are the top 10 ways that Sagi makes me smile.  Don't get me wrong, he KNOWS his stuff, not only is he a two time winning champion of the Mr. Israel bodybuilding competition, has been in countless fitness and bodybuilding magazines, but he is also a holistic nutritionist.  This Beast definitely has Brains :)

But, I digress, on to the list!

Top Ten 'Beast' Lines that Make Me Smile: 

1. Perfect form, perfect storm!

2. Were you late for school?  Did your mommy need to write you a note?

3. Do not talk when the Beast is talking!

4. It's time to get rid of your chicken legs.

5. The Beast is feeling Beasty

6. Do you need a nap nap?

7. We're gonna go places, you just dreamed on

8. You guys are gonna need a new shirt after this workout

9. This is the Beast workout not the girly workout

10.  I know it's burning, I can see the smoke coming up!

Bonus round: WHATEVER it TAKES!

You're welcome ;)


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is when he imitates his Mom. "Oh, Beast. Don't leave your weights on the ground" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha! I know! He has SO many good ones!

    ReplyDelete

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig