Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Eat This, Not That Challenge Group Coming Up October 6th!

I got to thinking the other day about how during this time of year, we are pinning pumpkin recipes left and right, making plans for holiday meals...well, what if I just included all that into a challenge group...and I actually managed to give you recipes that tasted good, and you won't be the 'weird-y' who brings chia seeds to your next family get together?

SO. My new challenge group is going to feature:
-WHOLE, HEALTHY, CLEAN recipe each and everyday to replace a meal or snack that isn't so healthy.
-Daily assignments
-Weekly Video Chats
-21 Day Fix workout and meal plan
-My co-host, Meghan, who is not only my friend and success partner, but recipe swap extraordinaire!
This group is inspired by the book, Eat This, Not That!. This was THE FIRST book I ever read when I was on my journey in learning how to live a healthier life, and it was a GREAT, great start. So, I wanted to bring a little bit of that to each of you that join in the fun next month 
To join this group, please fill out my application, and I will be in touch with you today! If you have questions, just comment below or send me a message!




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig