Thursday, September 11, 2014

One Pan Ma'am Veggie Skillet Recipe

I have a predicament. I want a 'hot' meal for dinner, but I don't want to put a lot of time into it. Eating by yourself is no picnic, and therefore, making dinner for just you isn't either. I LOVE to cook, but not for just me. So, I've come up with some pretty easy, healthy solutions for myself, that are basically one pan meals, and they take about 10-15 minutes to make!

So, here is the recipe.  Simple. Quick. Healthy.

One Pan Ma'am Veggie Skillet:

Ingredients: 

-One Garden Burger, Chipotle Style
-1/2 yellow pepper
-1 tomato
-1/2 cup mushrooms
-1/2 cup zucchini
-1 cup spinach

Directions: 

-Heat the Gardenburger in a pan until cooked through and set aside
-Chop the veggies.  Start with the peppers, then add the zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, and finally, the tomatoes to the heated pan.
-Once the veggies are cooked through, place them on top of the garden burger
-Feel free to add cilantro and sriracha sauce

*TIP: There will be a LOT more veggies than burger.  So I place the remaining veggies in a bowl and eat it alongside my burger!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig