Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes

I was SO in the mood to have breakfast for dinner.  And I had a tiny bit of pumpkin left over in my fridge, and I thought 'there has GOT to be a way to make these 21 Day Fix approved.'

So I found a recipe that I'm pretty sure works.  I can't say 'officially', because pumpkin isn't on the list, but for me, I counted one pancake as one yellow, as this is definitely a treat!

These pancakes are not only gluten free, but they are dairy free, paleo, and super, SUPER yummy!

Here is what you're going to need:

Ingredients:

1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
1 packet of Stevia

Directions:

Combine all ingredients into a bowl, and stir until mixed well.
Heat your skillet up with oil.  I used coconut oil, and it made the pancakes taste EVEN better!
Once heated, drop 2-3 tablespoons of the pancake mix into the skillet
Once you start to see the edges browning, and the pumpkin on top bubbling up, then flip it.
Again, once edges are brown, it's ready to leave the pan!

Because I added Stevia, I did not use Maple Syrup or Honey, or any kind of sweetener on my pancakes, but obviously, those would make them taste EVEN better!

Pancakes are my weakness, but these are guilt free!

This recipe came from: Hungry Healthy Girl


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig