Friday, December 12, 2014

Motivation and Exercise: Why You Want to be a Part of the 8%

Did you know that only 8% of people actually stick to whatever their New Year's Resolution?  I'm no math whiz, but that is not great odds.

One thing that my husband and I had to wrap our minds around a while ago was that you just have to think to yourself 'I am the 8%!'.  Because, when you think about it, someone out there is the 8%, right?  I mean, it's not 0%.  So make the decision to be among the few!

But how does it happen?  What can we do?  Many of us (including myself!), make goals to be healthier.  Last year I made the resolution that I would not drink soda anymore.  I didn't stick to that goal completely, but I can say, that soda is so rare for me these days.  Maybe once a month, I am sucker for popcorn and soda when I go to the theater!  Just being honest ;)

So, this year, I ask you, what can you do to make your goal stick?  To help you muster up the motivation to do the workout when you really want to start a Netflix marathon.

I'll tell you the answer:  Accountability.

Accountability was my missing link, and it seems, it often is for many people.

January 5th, I'm starting a challenge group 'The 8%: Defy the Odds'.  In this group, you will have:

-Daily Accountability
-Weekly Check-Ins
-Heathy Tips and Recipes

All in just 21 Days.

If you are interested, I am now accepting applications! Just click here: The 8%: Defy the Odds

I will be in touch with you within 24 hours of receiving your application.  Can't wait to get started everyone!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig