Tuesday, January 13, 2015

BeachBody Coaching: How it's Helping Us Start a Family

I shared my story this past Super Saturday, in front of about 100 people, and it got me thinking that I should share about it in here.

If you have been reading my blog, you know that very shortly, we are starting our very first IVF cycle.  I know that I've shared a lot of about the PROCESS, but today, I want to share about the COST.

First of all, we are not a typical, IVF case.  Because we are a military family we are truly, truly blessed to be able to complete IVF at a discounted rate, thanks to the ART Institute.  They are not IN the military, but they are contracted by the military to offer families like us, this amazing service at a rate that is much more affordable.

With that being said, this is still costing something, and it still isn't anything that we can pay for on our own at this time.  However, in December, ALONG with traveling to see family and buying Christmas gifts, not to mention getting used to a new budget due to our recent move, we were able to completely pay for a surgery that my husband needed to have.

With IVF there is no such thing as 'payments', when you pay, you pay for everything.  And if you don't, then you miss out on that opportunity.  I get it.  In the end, this is a business just like any other. So, when we received the call that the BEST urologist could get my husband in for this surgery that would essentially start our IVF cycle, we had to say yes, and I had to have my card ready.

And you know what?  That's exactly what I did.

I made a quick check over of our money (because I just had to double check one more time), and 10 minutes later, I called them back, and gave them information they needed so they could charge my card.  And I was able to do that, hands down, because of BeachBody.

This was the very first time that BeachBody paid for something significant in our lives.  It's paid for a lot of extra things in the past; car repairs, dog obedience school, home inspection for our new place, but this.  This meant something to us.  And after I got off the phone, I had tears in my eyes.

Now, our IVF cycle is a whole different ball game.  That price was a little too much for us to handle all at once, but my personal goal is to have that loan paid off by the time our future baby is born.  And you know what?  I have no doubt that that will happen.

In terms of money, when I think of what I want BeachBody to do for my family, I don't think about new purses or cars.  I don't think about a bigger house.  I think about being debt free.  I think about our future child and everything that we'll need to get their little life started.  And I'll be honest, I do think about vacations, because, I just can't live life without a good vacation every now and then!

These are my reasons that I push forward.  Maybe you're not trying to start a family.  But maybe you are tired of your job.  Maybe you want to spend more time with your kids.  Maybe you're just ready to be your OWN boss.  I don't know what your reasons are, but I can promise you, if you go after this with everything you've got, you will succeed in reaching them.  I am on the road to making that happen for myself, and I want that to happen for you.

On February 2nd, I am going to be starting a brand new coach training group.  This group is going to get you started on all of the basics of being a coach.  I am going to challenge you on digging DEEP and finding your 'why' in this business.  Because once you have that, you've pretty much got everything you need.  I will teach you EVERYTHING that I know about having a successful business.  And I'm going to do all of this, in 21 days.

I want this for you.  I want this for your family.  The question is, do you?

Please fill out my form below if you are interested in this opportunity, my goal is to mentor FIVE people through this process.  So please sign up soon so you can secure a spot!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig