Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Create Your Why. Create Your Business: BeachBody Coach Leadership Training

When I first started in this business, my 'why' was pretty much this:

I want to stay accountable to myself, by helping others with THEIR health and fitness.

Not too shabby.  I wanted to help people, and I know that whenever I put myself in that mix, it's always good.  However, there wasn't anything too personal behind that.  There wasn't anything about that statement that got me particularly fired up, moved, or emotional.

You want to know what my 'why' is now?

I want to help my family get through IVF successfully.  I want to pay off this debt that we now owe before our baby is born.  I want to bring my child into the world with not only as healthy a pregnancy that I can have, but also, with as little financial stress as possible.

I want to help others see the same freedom that I see.  Helping to empower women that they can stay home with their families and also be successful in their business is my hope and dream for them.  I always want to help people have a physical transformation.  I want them see the freedom in having a healthy body, the confidence that comes with that, and the happiness that you feel.

A little different, right?

That's what I want to help YOU do.  It has taken me two years to figure it out.  But when I have a powerful 'why' driving me forward, THAT is my fuel.  THAT is what makes me lie awake at night.  And THAT is what I want to give you.

My next training that's coming up on February 2nd, I have poured my heart and soul into.  This is a training unlike any other that I've done, I will give you tips on how to organize your business, begin conversations, how to EARN income.  But at the ROOT of all of that, is finding out what is going to drive you, and that is where a large portion of our training will be in.

If you are SERIOUS about this business.  If you are TIRED of working for someone else, and you KNOW that you are meant for MORE and just don't know what that means or how to begin, this training may be speaking to YOU.

I KNEW in my heart of hearts that I wanted to encourage and inspire women.  I have known that for a long time.  But I did NOT know how to go about it.  BeachBody is my vehicle for that.  By improving our health and fitness, that is just the start.  It becomes so much more than that, and that is what I will show you.

This training will be 21 Days.  I will personally mentor five women who are ready to get their business off the ground and get it started.  We will have weekly video chats and daily assignments, and I will be with you every step of the way.

If this sounds like something that you are interested in, please fill out the application below, and I will get in touch with you within 24 hours.

You can do this.  You are ready.  Now let's get started!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig