Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Strong is the New Skinny Challenge Group

Feb. 2nd I am hosting a challenge group that is going to focus on how STRENGTH (physical and mental) is better than skinny.

For a long time now I have believed that it's the not NUMBER we see on the scale that defines who is 'healthy', but it's the numbers that we see in measurements, the confidence we have, and also, how GOOD we feel that defines the 'results'.

I really took notice of this when I completed P90X3 last year.  I really want to emphasize that I 'only' lost 6 pounds.  But the difference in how I LOOKED and felt was pretty astounding.  It proved to me first hand that my weight does not define who I am, how I feel, or how I look.



Kinda shocking, right?  Now, don't get me wrong, weight loss played a role in my results, but it wasn't my sole benefactor.  It was just one component of many working parts, but our society is obsessed with that scale.  This challenge group is going to turn that on it's head.

So, if you like that idea, then this challenge group is going to be perfect for you.
In this challenge group I will be offering: 
-daily accountability
-a nutrition and workout plan that is best suited for you
-70 daily nutrients (Shakeology!)
If you are interested in this challenge group, please fill out the application below, and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours.  


You CAN do this!  Now let's go!  


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. So true! My older sister "only" lost 20 pounds last year but went from a size 18 to a size 10! She's really focused on strength training and it has made a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig