Monday, January 26, 2015

Tai Cheng Mahi Mahi Tacos

I am always so excited to try out a new program, because it truly is fun 'meeting' a new instructor, and learning a new style of exercise, but, I gotta say....I love checking out the recipes that they offer!

Tai Cheng was no exception, and certainly didn't disappoint.  Tonight, I tried out the Mahi Mahi Taco recipe that was in my book, and it was incredibly tasty and totally satisfying!

***This recipe does just serve one, so if you've got a crowd, double or triple it!***

Ingredients: 

4 oz. raw mahi mahi
1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
sea salt and black pepper to taste
2 corn tortillas (I chose hard shells, but you can do soft as well!)
1/3 cup shredded cabbage (I actually used spinach because I didn't have cabbage, and it was still tasty!)
1/2 medium avocado
Fresh cilantro (optional)
Fresh lime wedge (optional)

Directions: 

1. Preheat grill or broiler to 'high'
2. Brush mahi mahi with oil.  Season with salt and pepper if desired.
3. Grill or broil mahi mahi for 5-8 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork
4. Top each tortilla with mahi mahi and cabbage (or spinach, in my case!)
5. Top with avocado, cilantro, and lime if desired
6. Enjoy!




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig