Tuesday, February 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Shakeology Recipe: Chocolate Covered Coconut

When you're on the 21 Day Fix, you realize that your liquids are rather limited...unless you want to use the oh-so-precious yellow container to replace them.  Personally, I'd rather have a waffle!

So, I've been playing around with extracts and ingredients that I hadn't yet tried in my Shakeology, and I've got to say, it's pretty tasty!

Here's what I tried yesterday, I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!

Chocolate Covered Coconut:

1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology (1 Red Container)
1/4 tsp. of coconut extract (freebie!)
1/2 banana (1 purple container)
1 cup water
Unsweetened, shredded coconut (enough to fill up the orange container)
2-3 icecubes

Directions:
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.  Save some shredded coconut for the garnish (if desired), otherwise, just blend it all in!

That's it!  Enjoy <3


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Shakeology is one such product that not only provides a host of detoxifying superfoods but also promotes weight loss, increased energy levels, and other health benefits, according to sample Shakeology Reviews.

    ReplyDelete

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig