Sunday, February 22, 2015

Top Coach Training: How I Gave Myself a 50% Raise in One Year

My hope and heart in creating this post is not to show off, or blast my accomplishments all over social media. But to show you that continuing to strive toward freedom has its rewards.
In 2013 I had no idea that BeachBody even had a 'coaching opportunity', but I DID know that I had Insanity collecting dust on my shelf, so, I decided to give it another try, and make some significant changes in my health. It was at that time, that my friend introduced me to the idea that I could earn an income just from finishing Insanity. Now THAT sounded insane to me. But the more I looked into it, the more I was incredibly curious about it. I made some significant strides in my health, just as I hoped I would, but what was a REALLY nice surprise, was that I made enough money to cover some big ticket items, and that was when the light bulb turned on, and I realized that this could be more than a hobby.
In 2014 I started pushing harder, and wanted to see TRUE financial freedom for Jod and I. And we have started to see that happen. From covering some pretty big car expenses to even covering a really important surgery for Jod that insurance was unable to cover, again, my eyes opened even wider to the fact that this opportunity was making our lives a little less difficult and stressful, than the days that I took rolled change to the bank (that legit happened!).
Now, in 2015, my team is in the top 1% of BeachBody. I gave myself a 50% raise in income, how many people can say that?! We are making HUGE strides, and seeing other women on my team also experience the freedom that I am seeing brings tears to my eyes. This opportunity is real. It is not a get rich quick scheme, but rather, an opportunity that allows you to help others, while also helping you and your family.
If you are tired of being ruled by PTO, someone else's schedule, and want to see freedom that is truly limitless, please, fill out this application.
In my training, I will share with you what has helped me shape my business into what it is today, and where I see it going in the future. This business takes work, but it is work that I am completely in love with, and I just know that it can do the same for you. <3


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig