Tuesday, March 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme: Turkey Meatloaf Recipe

When my husband decided he was going to do this meal plan with me, I knew I had to bring my 'A' game with hearty recipes.  And thank goodness, I didn't have to look very far.  Just inside the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan book.

It is FILLED with hearty recipes that legit taste amazing!  I've got another one coming at you later, but for now, I just have to share this turkey meatloaf recipe.  It fills you up, tastes so good, and you don't need to douse it in ketchup.  Win, win, win!

Here's the recipe!  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatloaf: 
Makes 8 servings, 1/8 meatloaf each
Containers: 1 red, 1/2 purple, 1/2 yellow

What You Need:

2 lbs. raw 93% lean ground turkey
1 cup all natural mild salsa
1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
Ground black pepper to taste (optional)
Parsley for garnish (optional)

Directions: 

1. Preheat over to 375 degrees
2. Combine turkey, salsa, quinoa, eggs, garlic and salt in a large bowl, and mix well with a rubber spatula, or, by hand. (I personally like to use my hands!)
3. Place mixture into a loaf pan
4. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until mixture is no longer pink on the inside
5. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving

That's it!  Hope you enjoy it!  <3


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love turkey meatloaves! I make one with a ton of veggies in it, but I never thought about using quinoa instead of breadcrumbs to bind it, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em! Honestly, I can't take any credit, the 21 Day Fix Cookbook has so many awesome recipes in it ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig