Thursday, May 14, 2015

IVF Cost: How We've Paid $7,000 of our IVF Debt

This past week I really started thinking about the cost of IVF. And was so discouraged because I felt as though we had a LONG way to go before everything was said and done.
But, then, I started crunching numbers in a DIFFERENT way.
I started adding up what we have ALREADY paid. And man. It brought tears to my eyes.
Obviously, we are sitting here, not pregnant, and therefore, in my mind, nothing to show for everything that has actually happened. But you know what? It was time for me to change my perspective a bit.
We have paid $7,000 towards IVF. Holy Cow.
Now, we've got a little ways to go on our debt. And, for that matter, a little ways to go on this journey. But, I've gotta tell you, we are attacking this debt with everything we've got. There is no money being spent that doesn't need to be spent. This debt is my MISSION. Last year, I posted about vacations (uh, I went on FOUR), and, let's just say, that's not the case this year. Priorities have had to change at the moment. And you know what, I wouldn't TRADE that for anything.
And, yet again, I am sitting here so incredibly thankful for BeachBody. heart emoticon
BeachBody gave me the FLEXIBILITY to be in Washington D.C. for each and every appointment, and still continue to work, which, was honestly, a wonderful distraction from each needle poke.
BeachBody gave us the MEANS. Each and every paycheck I receive goes towards this debt, and, the upcoming expenses. It kind of blows my mind that I can do ALL of this, share my story, help others reach THEIR goals, and, it all connects in helping us financially as well. I never, EVER imagined a job like this one.
I will not sugar coat how hard I work at all of this, or, that even some of it comes naturally to me. I assure you, I work harder than I probably ever have, I am placed far outside my comfort zone at times, but, the passion that I have for it is so overflowing and the vision that I see for our family and how I can help others is absolutely what drives me forward.
Clearly, my financial motivation is IVF. But, this isn't just a post about me. This is a post for anyone who is like me. That has a MISSION to attack debt, school loans, credit cards, past due bills, whatever. If you're a coupon clipping, cable cancelling, Netflix watching, save every penny, cheap-o, then I would love to chat with you about what it is that I do.
BeachBody is very much the VEHICLE that is driving us towards being debt free, and, if you are looking for something like that, I want to chat with you about it.
Please fill out this application, and, we'll schedule a time to chat. <3



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig