Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Candice & Calabrese Day 1: Pineapple Chicken Skewers

So.  Confession.

I'm not what one would call a 'master griller', in fact, I'd take it down a few more notches and tell you that I legit can't tell when stuff is done on a grill.

The first recipe that looked tasty to me in this entire cookbook?

The one that you do on a grill.

For TWO days I went through a process of undercooking chicken, and then, burning it.

I wish I could tell you that mastered the art of grilling.  But, this is what leads to my confession.

I cooked this up in a skillet, then put it on the skewers.

I'm sure that I'm really missing out on that great grilled taste, but, honestly, it's pretty tasty without.  The homemade sauce that you marinate the chicken is, is where it's at my friends.

What's more, is that 1 serving of this (2 skewers), is:

1/2 green 1/2 purple 1 red (21 Day Fix Containers)

Here's to Day 1!

Can't wait to show you all what's on the menu tomorrow!

***since I will be sharing the entire cookbook, I will not infringe on copyright issues, and therefore, you will not find the recipes on this blog.  I can, however, point you in the right direction on how to order it!***


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig