Thursday, August 6, 2015

Candice & Calabrese Day 3: Chunky Monkey without the Chunk

If someone would have told me that blending frozen bananas and peanut butter in my Vitamix would taste this amazing I may have given up icecream a long time ago (I mean, maybe. Ben & Jerry's does have the occasional hold on me!).

This recipe took me a whopping 5 minutes to make, with a little bit of planning in remembering to freeze the bananas ahead of time.  And oh my goodness....so. much. flavor.

I am just three recipes into this cook book, and they all seem to follow the trend of, quick, easy, and really tasty.

If you want to check this cookbook out for yourself, please, click here.

In the meantime, try not to get any drool on your keyboard as you keep following along on this blog ;)


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig