Friday, August 7, 2015

Candice & Calabrese Day 4: Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares

I promise (to myself and all of you).

I will not go through the entire dessert section of this cookbook in one fell swoop.  I'm not sure that even Autumn would agree. Or, maybe...I mean, it's her book, right? (come on Autumn, I'm yellow container girl living in a green world!)

Nevertheless, here I am on giving you yet another sampling of the Desserts section of the book.  I wish I could have bottled up the sweet peanut butter scent that is wafting through my house tonight.

This recipe is not only gluten free, but also, sugar free.  With the use of raw honey, I promise, you won't miss the sugar.  I wasn't too sure how this would turn out since there are just so FEW ingredients holding these little squares together, but, they turned out so nicely.  It just goes to show that even a dessert queen like me has a LOT to learn when it comes to baking in a healthier way.

Oh.  Also, you'll want a large beverage on hand when you eat this.  That peanut butter packs a punch that will have you reaching for a glass of water or coffee.  Me personally?  I'm sipping on some decaf while I nibble away and finish up this post.

If you want to know more about this cookbook, or, why I'm working on this project, please contact me, I'd love to chat with you about it!  Or, if you want the cookbook, click here.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig