Monday, August 10, 2015

Candice & Calabrese Day 6: Steak Salad

As I mentioned in my post featuring the 'On the Go Salad', this cookbook is great at using leftovers from a previous meal, and helping you turn them into a beautiful and tasty salad instead of being microwaved and scarfed down from the container you put (not that I would know anything about that).

And, I must tell you, this is coming from a non-salad person.  A bit ironic I know, that I am a BeachBody coach who promotes health and fitness, and yet, greens and I have a serious debate on the daily.  I think, however, that Autumn is helping to change my mind on salads.

If you would like to know more about the Fixate cookbook please feel free to comment below, or, email me at candicemary17@gmail.com.  Or, you can check out the cookbook here.

Thanks for reading and watching!

xoxo,

Candice


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig