Wednesday, September 2, 2015

21 Day Fix Tracker and Grocery List

We ALL know how hard it can be when we start something new.

And, sometimes we just need a bit of help getting organized.

I noticed this about myself when I first started the 21 Day Fix, and so, I made this nifty little tracker, that allows you to use it no matter what calorie bracket you fall into AND lets you write down what meal you're eating for each container.  I looked around, and couldn't find one, so, I got my creative skills on and made one myself!

You can download the tracker here

Then, I realized that when I was making my grocery list, it was REALLY long (WHY did I buy all these extacts?  what on earth do I need all this spinach for?!), so, I thought that separating out my grocery list by the container would help as well.

So, you feel free to use my grocery list too, it's right here for you to download

The next thing that'll be coming up is a meal planner, and, trying to make it work with both of these tools!  Be on the lookout for it!

If you find these helpful, and, you know other people who are working their way through the 21 Day Fix, please feel free to pass this on!

Sharing is caring ;)

Thanks all!  ~Candice


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig