Monday, September 14, 2015

Candice & Calabrese Day 10: 21 Day Fix Easy Chicken Noodle Soup


Sunday afternoon there was a little chill in the air, which immediately means that I begin thinking about soup.  Hence, a quick run to the grocery store for a few extra ingredients that I didn't have at the house, and, it was nice sitting out on our patio eating this.  And gosh, is there any other soup that is more comforting than Chicken Noodle?  So often, the problem with this soup is that it can be highly processed, however, with a few easy fixes you can have it become clean and healthy...and best of all, still completely comforting.

Best of all, if you are following the 21 Day Fix plan, this soup is a great way to get in your veggies portion (one that I struggle with!).  This soup is so easy to make, just chop up your veggies and chicken and throw it in a pot.  I really enjoyed this one, and I think you will too.

If you are new to this blog, thanks so much for stopping by!  I am currently running a series that allows me to work my way through Autumn Calabreses' Fixate cookbook....think 'Julie & Julia', but healthier ;)  You will see my review of the recipe, and any tips that I find helpful as I navigate my way through the book, so, if you already have it, please use this blog as a guide and pass on to your other Fixate food preppers.  If you are curious about the book, and want to know more, please, feel free to comment below or send me an e-mail.  Also you can click here to check it out.

Thanks for reading friends!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig