Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Candice & Calabrese: Easy Pizza

Much to my dismay I forgot the ONE item on my grocery list that was the key ingredient in atleast two of my recipes that I wanted to share with you all this week....chicken.

And....I was too lazy to go back.

So.  I went with the one recipe that didn't require meat.  And, I have to say, I'm kinda glad I forgot it, and went with this one first.

Because man...it was SO good.

First of all, you need to make the sauce that goes ON the Easy Pizza.  It does make it not as easy, but, the nice thing about making 'Grandma's Tomato Sauce' is that it is the base ingredient in several of the recipes for the Fixate cookbook.  So, your efforts will be rewarded!  Don't be tempted to buy a can of pizza sauce, it will have stuff in it that will make this recipe not completely clean and healthy.

Trust me.  Just make the sauce.

Also, I followed the recipe to a 't' so I could show you all how pretty it looks (and tasty it was!), but if you don't happen to have broccoli and mushroom, just pick two other veggies that you have on hand and use those.

I'll be chatting about 'Grandma's Tomato Sauce' tomorrow, because, I must blog about anything that takes me over 20 minutes, and, that definitely did.  Also, it just deserves it's own post because it tastes so good!

Easy Pizza in 'container code' talk is:
1/2 green
2 yellows
1 blue

If you have the Fixate cookbook, feel free to follow along as I make my way through it!  Also, let me know how you are enjoying all of the recipes!

Thanks for reading!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig