Thursday, September 17, 2015

Coffee Crisis Week One: On a Mission to Find a Cleaner Creamer


You just gotta love these thumbnails ;)  What can I say, I'm a bit of a newb at this, and as I work out the kinks of Windows Movie Maker, my more important mission is to find a coffee creamer that can taste good, is a decent price AND is clean.  Can it be done?!  I think with a bit of research, my sweet tooth, and my trusty coffee mug, it definitely can.

Once a week, I'll be doing this video, and, I'd love for you to help me out in finding different creamers and alternative sweeteners to try out.  So, let me know what YOUR favorite alternative method, or, if you're not nice, you can tell me one that you hate and watch me spit it out on the show.  Either way, I'll let you know my opinion as I go on the hunt for healthy creamer that tastes good.  Thanks for reading AND watching today!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig