Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy #NationalCoffeeDay everyone! Episode 3 of the #CoffeeCrisis coming at you ;)




Goodness.  I really don't know what to do about these horrific thumbnails.  I'm just a girl using Windows Movie Maker over here.  But, they are an ever growing lesson in my life that I can never take myself too seriously I suppose, ha.

In this episode I tackle the healthier creamer from Califia Farms.  As always, I rate the creamer on:

-Taste
-Cleanliness
-Cost

These are my opinions only, so, feel free to do your own research on each product that I try out, and let me know what you think!  Also, I'd love for you to suggest a new creamer to try out next week!  Thanks for watching, friends!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig