Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Frozen Yogurt Cups: My go to for the Ben & Jerry's Craving


The craving for dairy is STRONG my friends!

So, truth bomb moment.

When I first came home in January I was completely devouring Ben & Jerry's pints like I was never going to see another one again.  I would just buy ONE when I went to the grocery store, but then I found myself a few nights later wanting to run and grab another one...and here's the kicker...I DID.

Here and there, I think it's fine, but it was kinda becoming a nightly (and expensive!) habit.

So.  Here's my solution, and I wanted to pass it on.

This recipe makes two servings so, for two nights of icecream cravings, I'm good to go.  And, like a lot of recipes I share, you can obviously add whatever you would like.  If you don't want to do bananas and strawberries, put some peanut butter in there, or maybe a little coconut, honestly, it's up to you, and what you've got in your cupboards and fridge.

Enjoy!  From one craving mama to another ;)




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig