Friday, April 8, 2016

Candice & Calabrese Day 21: Veggie Egg Cups



I love simple.

And that's what this recipe is.

You need a dozen eggs, and pretty much, whatever two vegetables you have in your fridge.  In this case, I had spinach and carrots.  I chopped both up in a food processor (I really hate chunks of anything in my food...so everything has to be teeny tiny for me!).  You mix the eggs and chopped veggies together in a bowl, spray your muffin tin with cooking spray and disperse the egg mix evenly.

Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375, and you've got breakfast for the next few days....or for that day depending on how many people you're making these bad boys for.

I did top mine with salsa when I ate it to add a little zing, but you can do what you want.

And that's all I've got!

100% clean.
100% healthy.
Super good.

That's my kinda recipe. ;)

Thanks for reading friends!




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig