Sunday, October 9, 2016

Are You Crazy?!: Why I'm Doing the Ultimate Reset.

Hey, it's me again.

It's been a while since I've written in here, I unfortunately tend to be one of those bloggers that write when I've got things to work out in my mind.  For the longest time, that 'thing' was IVF, and whew, it was rough.

But now, I've been a mom for four months, and although I definitely have things to say about that, overall, being a mom is pretty amazing.... and busy, and tiring, and your body is still SUPER weird.

Which brings me to the reason for this blog post.

My body is still weird.  I mean, I knew it wouldn't be perfect by now, but, you know, I thought it'd be better than where I was at currently.

However, you really can't make it better by eating late at night, and kind of just eating whatever you want.  I don't know, I guess I wasn't really wanting to give that part up just yet.

I knew that my body needed an overhaul....a reset, if you will.

So, here I am.

I'm gonna tell you where I'm coming from just so you know that this will be a small(ish) miracle when I complete this.

I LOVE to:

-Eat late at night
-Stay up really late
-Go out to eat on the weekends
-Eat unhealthy for special occasions (birthdays, holidays, when my husband comes home from long military trips, which is quite often)
-Eat when I'm STARVING which then can result in making poor choices
-Eat a handful of crackers because I realize that although I've fed my son plenty, I've eaten nothing and it's now 1 pm.

So, although I KNOW how to eat healthy (I've been a Beachbody coach for three years now!), my habits have reduced down to some things that are pretty bad in my opinion.

And hey, life happens, the good thing is that when we realize that we need to correct something we CORRECT IT, and don't allow it to get worse.

So this is me, correcting it.

You might be asking yourself 'what is the Ultimate Reset'?  Why is she making such a big deal about this?

The Ultimate Reset is a 21 Day Cleanse.  You eat food, you just eat REALLY healthy food.  And you only eat food that is made to replenish your body (so...NOT the mini chocolate cakes that I ate this weekend).  You take daily supplements, cut out dairy and eventually meat for a short time, drink TONS of water, and in return you feel the best you've ever felt.  At least that's what I've heard from people who have done it before me.

So, what do I hope to GAIN from the Ultimate Reset?  I'll give you my list:

-Mental Clarity
-Feel AWAKE without using caffeine
-Lose weight (this isn't normally a thing for me, but I have weight to lose, and that's just my reality)
-Becoming aware of how well my body functions without all the extra 'stuff' (sugar and caffeine are the main culprits for me).
-Have my skin look radiant (for real, that happens when you do this, and I hope it happens for me!)

As the days go on, I intend on sharing each one with you, the good, the bad, and the caffeine withdrawal ugly.

But ultimately what I hope to share with you, is that this is something that is good for every BODY.   And, I hope that my results can encourage you to venture down the same path.... whether it be the Ultimate Reset, or realizing that you need to start eating healthier, or pick a way to exercise that makes you feel good, whatever it is, I want you to do it, and let me know! 

So, here's to the next 21 Days! 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig