Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Details on Core de Force!


I mentioned earlier in the week that I'm going to soon be starting Core de Force once the Ultimate Reset is complete.

So you might be asking yourself why I went from super zen, clean eating challenge to....pretty much the exact opposite....an MMA style workout?

A few reasons: 

Now that I have an excellent jump start on my clean eating, incorporating a workout is going to be a piece of cake (not literally...there'll be no cake, ha!)

This workout is the latest workout from Beachbody and I am SO excited about it!

I really want to start working on building up muscle....and MMA workouts are the way to do it.


So, those are my reasons, but, I wanted to share a few details about the program for those that are curious: 

-It's 30 days long
-The workouts range from 30-45 minutes
-You don't need additional equipment
-You'll be following the meal portion control container system for meals
-The challenge pack (the workouts and shakeology) will be on sale 10/31 for $140

Those are the basics!

And....

On Nov. 14th I'll be hosting a challenge group to get you started in it.  The group will be 21 days long, and we'll working through Thanksgiving (don't worry, eat your Thanksgiving dinner, but then it's back to work!) ;)  

You ready to do this?  You ready for change?  Comment below, or send me an e-mail and I'll be in touch with you about the details of the challenge group!  

Thanks for reading, friends.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig