Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 11: Are the Recipes Actually Good?



With 10 days left, I thought I'd chat about the recipes.  There are a ton of them...who knew that you could do so many things with veggies!  Often times vegetable are the garnish that is pushed aside when we eat our burger....the strange little lettuce leaf that no one eats....it's the 'healthy' option that no one chooses, we opt for the fries instead, because...well...it just doesn't taste good.

In the Reset, you'll learn that there are so many ways to make vegetables taste GOOD.  Like, not just, 'oh that's a nice healthy option', but really legitimately tastes good.

So far, I have had only one recipe that I've disliked....the miso soup.  That's one out of....countless that I've had.  And there are absolutely recipes that I'll continue to use after the Reset.  I think my top favorite is the southwestern taco.  And, the crazy thing that you'll also learn is that when you eat right, you really can get full on healthy food.  I've realized that prior to this I was just overeating SO. MUCH. Never all at once, but, I'm a snacker, so I didn't realize it I suppose.  And the other terrible habit that I had was eating A LOT at night.  I tend to stay up late, I still haven't quite gotten the hang of going to bed early, but, the later it gets the more I want to snack.  I'm staying strong, even though I do still stay up late (it's 11:30 pm right now), but it's a challenge, and definitely a time when I really want to check out the cupboard and see what I can find.

But enough about me, back to the recipes.  ;)

All in all, I would say they are fantastic, it's absolutely helping me have yet even more recipes that I can add to my list of healthy, tasty recipes, and are unique because nearly all of them are plant-based.

Thanks for reading, friends.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig