Friday, October 21, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 12: What's Coming Up Next


Now with just a little over a week left, I've been thinking about what will be next on my post partum journey.  I want something that will still allow me to continue to lose weight, and I'm not too worried about building up my biceps at this point.  And, it just so happens that THE perfect program is coming out that I think is going to meet those needs.

Core de Force!

Core de Force is brand new program coming out that I have tried a couple of times already, and it was just so fun!  It's an MMA style workout.  Lots of intensity.  Lots of punching (the air, ha).  And pretty short workouts!  That all sounds great to me!  Tomorrow, I'm going to take a small break in sharing about the Ultimate Reset, and give you all the details about Core de Force.

So, if you've got a question about it, please feel free to post it below and I'll be sure to answer it in my next blog post!

Thanks for reading, friends.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig