Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 16: Finishing Strong to Rise Strong



This past year or so, I've fallen into a terrible habit of saying one thing....and doing another.

I don't mean to.
I don't even want to.

But over and over, I would say one thing, fail at it, and shrink back, feeling well...pretty crappy.

So I would start again.
And fail again.

Over and over this happened.

No one was stopping me.
I simply allowed my emotions and my circumstances dictate my actions.

It's a terrible cycle.

But it's one that I'm determined to break.

And this is my first step.

I'm on Day 16, and you know what?  If I had a handful of chocolate at this point I'd still have results to share with you all.  I know that.  But that's the thing.  I would know.  And while I shared with everyone reading this that I had these amazing results, I would know that I didn't stay 100% true to what I had committed to myself.

You might be thinking, Candice, it's just chocolate.

It's not though.

It's about all those failures...and proving to myself that not only can I do hard things....I can finish them well.  I can rise strong.

I know this is getting a bit deep for a blog about a cleanse.  But going through this process has changed me for the better, and I want to make sure you see all of it, the outside is easy to see, the inside is the stuff I've got to write out.

Thanks for reading, friends.  


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig