Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 17: Want to know more?


So you've been reading this blog, and you might be wondering if you should take the plunge.  Tomorrow night at 8 pm I'm going to be hosting a live call in a Facebook event.  If you would like to join in, send me your e-mail address, and I'll be sure that you receive an invitation to it.  

I'll have a few things that I'll intend on chatting about in regards to the Reset, but by all means, please bring your questions about the program.  I'll share as much detail as I can because I want you to know that you can do this.  

Please leave your e-mail in the comments, and I'll be sure that you get an invite!  

Tonight's blog is short and sweet, but this was an announcement that I wanted to be sure to put emphasis on.

Thanks for reading, friends.  Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!  



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig