Sunday, October 16, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 7: Results So Far!



I can't even believer that tomorrow I start the second phase of this program.

My fruit is chopped.
My rice is cooked.
Groceries are bought.

I think I'm ready.

I wanted to give you all a full review on how I'm feeling and the changes I've seen so far.

First things first, I'm down 5 pounds!

Woop!

I'm certain I've lost inches, but I want to save that until the very end to find out exactly how much.  But, my shirts and pants definitely fit looser, particularly around my stomach which is the area that I was hoping would be one of the first to go.  So, it's really encouraging.

In terms of how I'm feeling, I will completely be honest in saying that the first few days are rough.  I was tired, I had a terrible headache, and I felt sort of 'foggy' if that makes sense.  However, for me, by day 3 that was done.  However, today it definitely returned.  I felt very, very tired today.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

So. those are the negatives.

Here's the positives:

I don't feel bloated...at all.  Which is something new, before starting this, I felt nothing but bloated.  I also just felt heavy, and weighed down in a sense.  Now, I feel light, and it has nothing to do with weight loss, it's just this feeling that I have.  And, on days 4, 5 and 6, I had amazing energy and felt really, really good. 

So, all in all, I'm definitely going to keep pressing on!

Thanks for reading, friends.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig