Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 9: Water, Water and MORE Water

Tonight I want to chat about water.  It's a HUGE part of any journey in becoming healthy, so it's without exception a very large part of the Reset.

When you're on the Reset you can ONLY drink distilled water.  If you're how I was before the reset you probably knew about distilled water but perhaps you didn't know what makes it unique from tap water, or, any other kind of water for that matter.

Distilled water is water that has had everything removed from it, aside from its oxygen and hydrogen molecules.  When you add the Mineralize supplement it gives you all the good stuff that the water is missing and is perfect for cleansing.

And, as a side note, Distilled water is very inexpensive....it was 85 cents for a gallon at my local grocery store.

Now comes the hard part....drinking it!

For the Reset you're supposed to drink a MINIMUM of 64 ounces.  I'm a terrible water drinker, so, for the first couple of days I did only drink the minimum but I've slowly been upping my game and I'm getting really close to a gallon a day.  I'm usually around 90.  And I've gotta tell you, the more I drink, the better I feel!

I am absolutely heading to the bathroom more...but it doesn't really bother me.  The feeling of being so incredibly refreshed and energetic is worth it.

They also chat about it in the Refresh that you shouldn't drink DURING your meals, kind of crazy, right?!  Not when you know why.

Drinking anything during a meal actually slows down digestion for you, causing food to kind of slow down, sit in there, and even begin ferment.  Kind of gross, right?  Instead drink it before your meals, it'll help curb your appetite a bit, and it helps get your body ready TO eat by cleaning it up.

I know....a lot of rules about water, but I can tell you that as I head into day 10 and I've been following all of this, I will continue to say what I've been saying, I feel good, so I'm going to keep on keeping on!

Thanks for reading, friends!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig