Monday, October 31, 2016

Ultimate Reset Results!


22 months....
9 months of IVF.
9 months of pregnancy.
4 months post partum.
My body has been through SO MUCH for nearly 2 years.
It was time for me to let it rest, let it heal....and then help it in the best way that I could.
By giving it the RIGHT foods, to let it do its work properly.
And it completely paid off....14 pounds BY FAR, exceeded my expectations. I am now 2 pounds away from my pre-baby weight.
I can't even tell you how GOOD it feels to have conquered what was for me, THE MOST difficult program that Beachbody has to offer.
And I didn't shed one drop of sweat.
This program was so difficult because it hit me where I struggle THE MOST....food.
I love late night snacks.
I love brunch.
I love pizza.
But as each day passed I became more and more determined that I was going to finish strong...and I am so proud to say that I DID.
If FOOD is what you struggle with the most.
If you have digestion issues.
If you feel tired...no matter how many cups of coffee you drink.
I completely stand behind this program and say that it may be just the thing to help you.
Is it hard?
Yep.
But are things that are hard usually worth the work?
Absolutely.
If you want to know more.
If you would like to join my challenge group in November.
If you are READY to make a change.
Comment below or message me.
I want to help you DO THIS.
Because THIS....feels so good!

Thanks for reading, friends.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig