Thursday, July 6, 2017

4 Years Later: Why I am STILL a BeachBody Coach





Why did I join Beachbody 4 years ago?
Because if I hadn't joined, I would have kept searching for that THING I was missing.
No, not money.
I can tell you with certainty that I had no idea how I was supposed to make money doing this. 
I joined because Beachbody was sharing a message that I not only could get behind, but one that I believed in.
Beachbody STILL shares that message:
Help people by giving each person THE BEST tools:
💥 A workout from world renown professional trainers
💥 A meal plan created by said professional trainers
💥 A superfood shake that is 100% plant based
💥 A strong community of support
I was totally on board with all that. And still am.
And in sharing that message, it has allowed me to do what I would be doing anyhow. Doing my best to feel healthy & fit.
You see, before Beachbody, I was looking, I was learning....I liked it, it was fun to me to try new recipes, live a healthier lifestyle...and still eat a cupcake here and there. 
So when my friend asked me to join, I joined without hesitation.
Because Beachbody FIT with who I am....and who I was striving to be...and still am!
I'm a lifer.
Because this healthy thing... isn't a fad.
It's a forever thing for me.
If you feel the same, ask me about what I do and how you can be involved. Either comment below or send me a message.
Decide. Commit. Succeed. 





            ✌


THanks 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig