Monday, July 10, 2017

Coach Connection: A group that goes LIVE in New Orleans!



In a few days, I'm heading to THE biggest event for coaches.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to go and not feel inspired by the people around you, and the overall culture of this amazing company.

So it got me thinking....do you want IN?

While I'm in New Orleans, I'm going to be hosting a group that will share what I do as a coach, while also sharing about all the fun stuff that will be going on.

That includes fun announcements, amazing transformations, fun ceremonies, ALL OF IT!

This will give you a GLIMPSE of what this coaching life is ALL about and WHY I am so in love with it.

If you've been curious about coaching, and you are NOT currently working with another coach, please fill out the coach application form Here.

Once I have that, I will e-mail you to ensure that you're added to the Facebook group, and it will give me a chance to chat with you as well!

Thanks for reading, friends.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig