Sunday, July 9, 2017

Insanity Max 30 Graduate Results!






'I am leery and even weary of people who promise to take you up fast' T.D. Jakes

Right there with you, Mr. Jakes...and this year has proven to me that the journey is often more valuable than the destination.

I have SO MANY before and after pictures from this past year, but THESE are my most recent. The one on the left is my 'after' picture from my last program, and the one on the right was me, yesterday, so, 60 days apart from each other

What did MAX 30 do for me? Here's a few things:
 Fitting BACK into my pre-maternity clothes...and EVEN my 'fit' clothes (you know the ones!).
 Got me OUT of my weight plateau
 Not hiding my mid-section behind my son in pictures.
 Being confident in not ONLY in my body, but in my mind, and in my heart.

Could ALL of that have happened in a week? 30 days? 90 days? 6 months?
I don't know, that's not been my path.

In these 13 months I have had to exercise not only my body, but my patience, my thoughts towards myself, reassess my expectations...and I'll tell you, that was all MUCH harder than pushing play.

Here's what I DO KNOW:

When you TRUST the PROCESS, it WILL work for you.

And when you embrace it, you will learn SO MUCH as you head down the path.

Are you in the middle of your journey? Have you not yet started? Are you frustrated and feel like giving up?

I understand ALL of these things, because this has been ME, and I want to help you!

If you're ready, if you want to get STARTED, fill out the application Here.

Thanks for reading, friends.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Candi, Spice, And All Things Nice. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig